Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Change of Pace

This week has been unusual and tuff. There are continued stresses at work everyone is on edge because of all the cutbacks at school and how many are loosing their jobs. My neck has been killing me, I hate how it hurts. At least I get to go to Reflexology on (this coming )Thursday that should help. Then on Friday when I got home I checked facebook and a friend said that one of our home town girls daughters hit a semi on Thursday in the fog. I called and talked to our pastor to make sure that he knew. He was at the hospital with the family, they were making the decision whether to take her off life supports or not. O M Goodness, how could anyone ever decide to do that. Randy says there is a 30 hour window that will allow all the transplant teams and recipients to gather before her bodies life is really over. I know that she wasn't really there but I'm not sure I could give up hope that Seth wouldn't come out of it if we were in that situation.
Seth no matter how mad I get at you or how mad you get at me. I LOVE YOU, never forget that. Mom
I know that something good will come with the transplants, but....................................................... I didn't know Chelsea very well, she helped with VBS a few times, but this is what everyone who knows her has told me, " She forever had a smile on her face, an easy going, happy, wonderful girl." I would like all of you to pray for her family, she leaves behind 2 sisters, her mom and step dad, her dad, and grandparents and many, many friends but most of all she leaves behind an almost 2 year old baby girl. My heart breaks every time I think of her. Rest in peace, Chelsea.

No comments:

Post a Comment